1. DO I NEED AN APPOINTMENT?
Yes, we work by appointment only to ensure we have a team member available to assist you and to make sure we offer our best customer service. You can reach us at email@example.com
or call us at 703-319-9099
to schedule an appointment.
2. HOW DOES THE PROCESS WORK?
3. HOW MUCH DO YOUR WEDDING INVITATIONS COST?
Our custom suites begin at $9 a suite for digitally printed invitations, $12 for thermography, $14 for letterpress and $16 for engraving. A suite includes an invitation, outer envelope, rsvp card, and rsvp envelope. Our online invitations begin at $2/invitation.
4. HOW LONG DOES THE PROCESS TAKE FOR WEDDING INVITATIONS?
We suggest giving yourself six to eight weeks after you place your order to receive your invitations. Can it happen faster? Of course! But better to give yourself the extra time just in case.
5. WHEN SHOULD I MAIL MY SAVE THE DATES?
You should mail anywhere from 6 to 12 months before your wedding.
6. I DON’T LIVE IN THE DC AREA, CAN WE WORK TOGETHER?
Of course, we work with clients all over and can schedule our first consultation via phone or facetime.
7. WILL I WORK WITH ONE PERSON THROUGHOUT THE PROCESS?
Yes, you will be assigned one member from our team who will be your point of contact throughout the entire process.